Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Bridging between Islands: The Dawn of Interoperability in Shipping

Every new technological advance starts as an island. A new solution, a new way of doing things evolves, influenced by who is developing it and the context in which they want to use it. As vendors seek to exploit the innovation for financial gain, so development accelerates. New features and use cases emerge.

Read More

World’s first LNG Dual-Fuel Dynamic Positioning Shuttle Tankers unveiled

AET, leading petroleum tanker owner and operator, on Wednesday named its newest vessels, two of the world’s first LNG Dual-Fuel Dynamic Positioning Shuttle Tankers (DPSTs). The vessels, the cleanest DPSTs ever built, will emit 40-48% less carbon than equivalent vessels built in 2008, meeting the International Maritime

Read More

UMaine receives 3 Guinness World Records with largest 25-foot 3D printed boat

More than 250 federal and state officials, business executives, University of Maine System leaders and community members were on hand to witness the UMaine Advanced Structures and Composites Center receive three Guinness World Records on Oct. 10 for the world’s largest prototype polymer 3D printer, largest solid 3D-printed object, and largest 3D-printed boat.

Read More

Global Dredging Market to Register ~3% Growth in 2019-2029

According to new study, the global dredging market is anticipated to grow at a value CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period, to reach a market share of ~USD 21 Bn by 2029 from an estimated value of ~USD 15 Bn in 2019.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

MSC rules out Arctic Exploration on Environmental concerns

Belships expands fleet with new Ultramax bulk carrier

Bridging between Islands: The Dawn of Interoperability in Shipping

Bulk Carrier FJM GLORY Delivered

Lloyd’s Maritime Academy adds new Technology & Innovation courses

BPA & UK Chamber of Shipping respond to new Brexit deal

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka